At Shatterproof, we’re a voice to end the devastation caused by addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
We’re working hard to reduce the number of lives that are shattered every day by this disease. Now you can too. We’re looking for motivated and compassionate leaders to be part of this groundbreaking effort.
We are hiring a best-in-class team and working with the nation’s foremost experts on addiction. It’s no wonder the Clinton Foundation’s “Clinton Health Matters Initiative” has recognized us as a featured solution to tackling addiction.
Joining our team is a rare opportunity to move your career forward while still being able to give back. To learn more about employment within our organization, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently Available Positions
- Director, Healthcare, National Stigma Initiative (Washington D.C. or NYC)
- Program Coordinator, ATLAS (NYC)
- Data Management and Support Intern (NYC)
- GIS/Data Visualization Intern (NYC)
- Health Research and Communications Intern (NYC)
- Vice President, State Policy (Flexible Location)
- Creative Director (Washington D.C.)