Share your experience. Advocate for change.
Shatterproof Ambassadors are a part of a national network of volunteer peer leaders, educating and empowering others to learn about and support Shatterproof’s mission. Ambassadors are committed to promoting the Shatterproof vision and representing the organization.
Being a Shatterproof Ambassador is a rewarding experience that allows you to share your passion for Shatterproof’s mission and help reduce the devastation addiction causes families.
As a Shatterproof Ambassador, you will:
- Introduce Shatterproof to your network of friends, family, colleagues, and community
- Volunteer at Shatterproof events or on committees
- Organize information sessions in your community
- Assist in Shatterproof fundraising efforts
- Share your story in the news, on social media, and on blogs
- Assist with Shatterproof state and federal advocacy efforts
- Be an "Ambassador in Action" by sending in photos and videos
Learn more about becoming a Shatterproof Ambassador in our Frequently Asked Questions.
“I participated in the Senate hearing to change opioid prescribing guidelines. Knowing my story made an impact on the law, and will make a difference in another parent’s life —that’s empowering.”
— Dee D.
“I attended the Opioid Forum in Hartford, where I shared my story and discussed the opioid epidemic with state legislators.”
— Kerilyn W.
“I lost my two precious sons to substance use disorders. Being a Shatterproof Ambassador allows me to give them a voice.”
— Diana L.
"We humanize the addiction crisis. We share with our friends, who share with their friends, and the connectedness becomes unlimited.”
— Wendy S.
"Shatterproof has given me the chance to use my experience to help others. It has also helped me to feel stronger. We are making changes one day at a time.”
— Ada H.