Shatterproof is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to ending the devastation addiction causes families. We are committed to transforming the way addiction is treated in America because everyone with a substance use disorder should have access to treatment that’s based on proven research.
Did you know untreated substance use costs businesses over $700 billion in lost productivity?
Shatterproof’s Addiction Wellness at Work Program is a proactive education program for employers that will reduce stigma and help people seek treatment when they need it.
America's addiction epidemic is getting worse every year
- In 2016, enough opioid pills were prescribed for every person in the US to have 36 pills
- 174 Americans die of a drug overdose every day
- 246 Americans die of alcohol misuse every day
- The opioid crisis has cost employers over $700 billion in lost work hours
- Drug overdose deaths have nearly doubled in the past 10 years