Chad Kriner

Chad Kriner

Hilarious, father, brother, son, loved.

My brother started with back problems and was prescribed morphine. He progressed eventually to heroin for years. We didn’t know and we were in denial for a long time. He got clean and was clean for 2 years. I thank God for those last two years because we got close again and he was so happy. He had 5 children from 4th grade to 12th grade. They found him in his room when he overdosed. Cause of death was homicide by Fentanyl. He was so excited to begin a new life and get back on track again. He was talking about gong to school for hotel management.

Goodbye baby brother. You were a best friend since birth, you were supposed to grow old with us. You could light up a room with your smile and sense of humor. You are gone far too soon. A piece of my heart goes with you. You were the best person you knew how to be, you just couldn’t defeat those demons, though you tried like hell. I will forever miss your laugh. These drugs have taken too many. You were a great brother, father, son, uncle, nephew, brother-in-law, cousin and friend. Those who knew you and those that were loved by you were lucky to have had you in their life, even if for a short time. We love you Chad Kriner.

Overdoses have increased 42% during the COVID-19 pandemic. Help us save lives.

We've lost too many already

Overdoses have increased 42% during the COVID-19 pandemic. Help us save lives.

Support our work