Jack was very intelligent, kind and a peace maker. He was an outstanding basketball player and a straight A student his entire life. He had goals and dreams of becoming an anesthesiologist and was well on his way to achieving just that. He took one pill that was poisoned with fentynal and died way too soon. He touched many lives over the years and is greatly missed by many many people. I speak his name daily and never stop thinking about him, never ever. I miss him so much it hurts. Singing with the angels and hanging out with his Dad, Jack will never be forgotten.