Allen Burns

Allen Wayne Burns

He Always Helped Others 💜

We Miss Allen So Much 😢

My son passed away from an overdose of fentanyl after getting kicked out of his sober living home. He had the most contagious smile that lit up his face.  💜

It is so hard to live without him 😢 

Rest In Peace My Beautiful Son 🙏

Overdoses have increased 42% during the COVID-19 pandemic. Help us save lives.

We've lost too many already

Overdoses have increased 42% during the COVID-19 pandemic. Help us save lives.

Support our work