Ashleigh’s struggles with addiction were mostly with alcohol. She did do other drugs at times but alcohol was the one constant in her life. She died on her bedroom floor of a fentanyl and ether overdose. It was 30 days to the day she got out of rehab and a day before going back. She made a fatal decision to have a girl she met in rehab back to her dad's house where the girl gave her the lethal dose of fentanyl and ran, leaving her dead on her floor. She paid the ultimate price for a bad decision.