Lost our son, Hayden James Moreau, 25 years old, to fentanyl overdose
Our Hayden was handsome, funny, smart, and one of the hardest working people you could meet. He suffered addiction on and off over the past six years. He had much sober time but seemed to always relapse when the weather got cold and the days got short. He was really trying hard to stay sober. Unfortunately, he tried it one more time and it was his last. Worst day of our lives. We miss him terribly every day and always will. Requiescat in Pace Hayden James Moreau.