We lost our brother at 38 years old. He had struggled with depression and anxiety his whole life. He was incredibly smart, a music lover, producer, and a scientist as well. While it was known that he had some problems using pills in the past, no one knew the seriousness of his addiction. We all thought he was past it, that he was happy, and doing better. He was so concerned about other people in his life and making sure they were okay that he didn’t take that time to make sure he was. His future had great promise. His heart was of pure gold. His life is missed by so many. He was found deceased alone in his apartment. Cause of death 100% fentanyl overdose. We love you Joe. We miss you more than words can ever say. Our hearts are hurting. We just hope you are truly at peace and making music for those in heaven.