Ty was a vibrant, high-energy soul.
He cared a lot about other people and loved animals. He was athletic and made it to regional finals as a freshman in college in pole-vaulting.
After struggling for a few years with addiction, he was doing well in a rehab program and had a good job. The week before his accidental overdose he had reached out and encouraged a friend to come to rehab. Rather than let a roommate take the blame, he came forward and admitted to vaping in their dorm room. He was given a 5-day discharge from his program. It seems that he thought he could handle getting high one more time. Sadly, the county sheriff said they see this a lot.
Everything from babies and puppies to fast cars and a wicked good joke.
His sweet, loving nature.